About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Thursday, March 11, 2010

[Experimental Writing] 20 consonant poetry

Use all twenty consonants at least once in each sentence; Do not repeat consonants except when repeating one consonant uninterrupted by other consonants

#1

A saga:
bawdy quixotic knave
+
real jazzy femme
=
happy.


#2

Cupid,
go vex
hearts of joy.
My queen awoke ablaze.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3

Julia Z. Yu -
weak femme or icy vixen?
I quipped, "guess both!"

Anonymous said...

#3.1 (this one makes more sense)

I quipped, "Julia Z. Yu -
bitchy femme-geek or wise vixen?"

[.:: julia ::.] said...

nice poem, but why be anonymous? call me a bitch or a geek or whatnot with your name, it's all good ^^

Cyanide-N said...

#4 (no TV on the plane so got bored)

Below the azure sky,
a foxy queen gave Cupid mojo.