About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My apartment!!

I finally get to update, my internet has been slow and taking forever to upload these really large pictures.

But anyway, yay I'm all nice and settled into my apartment now! The outside doesn't look amazing, but inside, it's quite a cute little place. Let's go on a tour :-)

As I said, street view not too mpressive. There's a large park right by though, and right on the other side of the park is everything I will ever need: the plaza holds a shopping mall, banks, restaurants, food court, supermarket, convenience store, movie theater, and MRT (subway) station. Need anything else? :-P Super super convenient, and my work place is just two MRT stops away.


The back entrance is also ugh.

But but! Inside...
My dining table is so cute, and the window view is pretty.



With nice couches and an LCD TV with DVD player and satellite TV, and wireless internet. I uber like modern decor :D

My bedroom! hehe meet my panda pillow pet Xing Xing <3

My desk setup and lotssss of closet space!

There's also a kitchen, laundry area, and bathroom, but those are boring to take pictures of.

Plusssssss, this is a service apartment, meaning I get a regular housekeeper, utilities like shampoo, soap, pots, utensils, etc. and regular towel/linen changing. Yay!

Oh, and this is where I work :-)

Suhweeeet life :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LCD TV, AC, kitchen, room service...all the things I dont have at Baker :(