About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The weekend in short:

eating Japanese ramen left-handed
a Night Safari invented by S'pore's tourism industrialists
riding random buses to somewhere, anywhere
bars by the bay and mango margaritas with ugly iguanas
hot chicks and not so hot chicks and maybe chicks
midnight coffee cafe chats
cheap Hawker stall beer
I'm-not-going-to-sing-oh-my-god-we've-been-here-for-five-hours-
-wow-wish-I-had-tried-ktv-sooner-too-much-drinking-karaoke
the no-more-soup-dumpling dumpling shop
intense hotpot

a light wallet



1 comment:

Arpun said...

I'm-not-going-to-sing-oh-my-god-we've-been-here-for-five-hours-
-wow-wish-I-had-tried-ktv-sooner-too-much-drinking-karaoke

Hmm I guess it's hard to resist singing when you've had cheap hawker stall beer and you're in a dark room with a karaoke machine...