About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nineteen is not the age of reason [Birthday weekend 2]



Two, just wanna be with you



Parkview Square
A pretty green fairy is hoisted up on steel wires to retrieve the bottle of wine that you bought -- for us, a nice bottle of 2004 Margaret River, Cabernet Sauvignon


After Parkview closed, we headed to New Asia bar at the top of the highest hotel in Singapore, SwissĂ´tel Stamford. The view is gorgeous and DJ pretty cool, I would definitely recommend visitors to try it out at least once.

During the day we went to the Singapore Botanic Gardens and had dinner at Boat Quay, chili crab by the river. The Botanic Gardens includes an Orchid Garden inside which was absolutely beautiful. There is an interesting VIP section where they name hybrid orchids after famous heads of state that come visit -- I love orchids, they are such fragile beauties -- [Facebook album] --

No comments: