About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nineteen is not the age of reason [Birthday weekend 1]



One, you're like a dream come true


The world's largest fountain, the Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City, and its evening laser show is absolutely awe inspiring to stare at. The powerful, gigantic expansiveness overwhelms oneself, and the ever changing colors dancing upon ever changing water completely fill our vision. The fountain shooting so high it looks like it could touch the moon, droplets quavering in midair as the lasers pierce through -- nature's eternal ephemeralness. The water shimmers and rains down back to earth, I want to run into the middle of it all so so badly. I want to tilt my head back and open my mouth and welcome the earth, I want every inch of my clothing to be soaked in the fountain, to have the droplets splitter splatter against my skin, to dance and sing in the rain and feel alive. To feel alive.




To feel alive.

No comments: