About Me

My photo
I call the living, I mourn the dead, I chase the lightning.

Wanderlust -- "a trip, or a need to understand one's very existence,
that starts with the first step of a long journey"

-- Travels and ramblings -- summer of 08 and beyond ---

Friday, July 18, 2008

nineteen is not the age of reason [Birthday weekend 4]



Four, repeat steps one through three


Saturday night after Sentosa I went on a friend's chartered boat for a party that ended up being a joint birthday celebration for him and me, 10pm to 5am. As Gerald would say, "night of mayhem" indeed. The boat was very sleek, and an amusing old New Zealand captain. Met lots of cool people. We spent a good amount of the time stopped at a deserted island for some fun and barbecue, including two birthday cakes. I think that would sum up the whole party very nicely, in a very tame way :-) Indescribable, I guess what happens on the boat, stays on the boat :-)


The bonfire!
The two birthday cakes before they get set on fire...


Cutting my melted coffee cake on the beach and trying not to get sand in it...


Yet another blurry night picture... flying the point on the ship as we come into harbour

<3


No comments: